DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog rescue (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Help with finding a home for our dog -Raleigh/Durham NC (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27392)

[email protected] August 6th 06 12:57 PM

Help with finding a home for our dog -Raleigh/Durham NC

Hello, i was recommended to email this newsgroup on help finding
placement for our larger dog.
We have a lovely dog that we are no longer able to take care of due to
our work schedule and our travel schedule. Where, we live we are
unable to fence in our back yard and hate to have to keep him in the
house all day by himself. Toohey is a is a 75 lb neutered,
non-aggressive male and is approximately 5 - 7 years old. He has a
wonderful personality, is great with kids, does good in a crate & is
fully house trained. He has no health problems and is up to date on
all shots. He is absolutely GREAT with kids (LOVES our 4 Year old
Nephew), and other dogs and cats. I have attached a photo of him. We
can give anyone all of his food/toys/crates.
Reagrds,

Rocky August 6th 06 07:02 PM

said in rec.pets.dogs.rescue:

Where, we live we are
unable to fence in our back yard and hate to have to keep
him in the house all day by himself.

I don't get it. You'll give up your dog rather than keep him in
your house?

I suspect he came from rescue, what with being age-indeterminate
and you posting here. Please contact that rescue.