DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog breeds (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Boycott Towbar!! (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46813)

[email protected] June 19th 18 05:14 PM

Boycott Towbar!!

Giant dog. Sounds fine, but they are temperamentally
different, don't have the drive to do what they were bred to do and can have
serious health problems related to the cross breed.
Other than that, nothing at all.
Melissa

In fact, Melissa...They are much smarter and can do far more than what they were bred to do, do you want proof? Spend an hour with one and you will surely take this comment back. I have yet to meet another Giant Mal owner who has had a Giant with these serious health problems you speak of, but i can give you a dozen at least of Standard Mal owners who have these health problems you speak of. You keep saying cross breed, when if fact this breed is protected from this cross-breeding you speak of. My boy has been to vet regularly and i have yet to hear of these issues you state, Don't target someone because you have an ignorant opinion. I hope Karma bites you in the ass, or at least a Giant Mal named Karma.