DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   help!! my dog is licking his tail and part of it is now raw (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46760)

[email protected] March 2nd 18 03:45 AM

help!! my dog is licking his tail and part of it is now raw

Not sure if it applies nut my GSD does the same thing and tried all remedies to no avail. Even spoke to his vet about amputation of the troubled area but the Dr advised against it. I noticed my (Brinks) dogs tail would touch the ground while going to the bathroom and when I keep his tail up it helped. Hope it helps you and yours.