DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog breeds (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Try Covy Tucker HiLL (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=47147)

ROBERT SCHULTZ September 30th 20 03:22 PM

Try Covy Tucker HiLL

I'm 61 years old and have German Shepherps all my life.The one I have now is a replacement from Gunbil German Shepherds.The first one I bought from them unexpectedly droped dead in seconds 3 days after hisfirst birthday. Harley was 120 lbs and playing in the living room with my daugher right after he finished eating. It showed that his stomach twisted and killed him instantly.I paid $6999 for him. He had a 5 year waranty and I was able to pick another puppy,we named Echo..But if I was able to get my money back I would have bought another one off Covy Tucker Hill.They are located in California and are owned by Gloria Birtch and Cappy Pottle.Their German Shepherd Manhatten was the first German Sheperd to win the Westminster Kenell show.Recently Rumor one from another breader won it.I bought Tyler off her 25 years ago,I paid $1,200 from her I think now they are about $2,400 unless you are looking for a shjow dog.Tyler was simpley the best. I trained him in English,German,Spanish,French,Chezh and Dutch.There was nothing that he couldnt do.. He also lived for 14 years.My daughther wants me to get another one to get along with Echo . I will be buying it off Covy Tucker Hill for sure.I GUARANTEE ,YOU WON'T BE SORRY IF BUY ONE OFF THEM.
Rob Schultz Peckville,Pa