DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Happy Saint Roch's Day! (August 16) (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46716)

Opinicus[_4_] August 15th 17 09:35 AM

Happy Saint Roch's Day! (August 16)

Saint Roch is the patron saint of dogs.

Also of bachelors, diseased cattle, falsely-accused people, invalids,
Istanbul, surgeons, tile-makers, gravediggers, second-hand dealers,
pilgrims, and apothecaries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Roch

Food reference:

Remember to take one or more to lunch tomorrow.

--
Bob
Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are

Sqwerts August 16th 17 09:27 PM

Happy Saint Roch's Day! (August 16)

On 8/16/2017 10:43 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
He's the Patron
Saint of pig meat and bacon (oink, oink).

-sw

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.