DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   OT/ Test message (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40966)

tiny dancer[_3_] August 29th 08 05:52 PM

OT/ Test message

Since I used outlook, was wondering how my OT/ messages show up.

td

Paul E. Schoen August 29th 08 06:56 PM

OT/ Test message: Added colon

"tiny dancer" wrote in message
. ..
Since I used outlook, was wondering how my OT/ messages show up.

td

I also use "Outhouse Excuse". The subject line seems to read correctly,
with the added to the OT. But that might not be the case if you used a
colon after the OT, as in Suja's reply to Melinda's OT: post. I think that
behavior may be a feature which eliminates successive

I wonder what happens if you add a colon at the end of the subject line (as
I did). Replay and find out!

We finally got some much needed rain here. Sorry for the folks that are
getting (or will get) too much.

Paul and Muttley

tiny dancer[_3_] August 29th 08 10:16 PM

OT/ Test message: Added colon

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message

"tiny dancer" wrote in message
. ..
Since I used outlook, was wondering how my OT/ messages show up.

I wonder what happens if you add a colon at the end of the subject line
(as I did). Replay and find out!

We finally got some much needed rain here. Sorry for the folks that are
getting (or will get) too much.

Paul and Muttley

Seems like it still posted fine for me. I've always used a slash rather
than a colon.

td