DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   bleeding 13 year old female dog, Normal? (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46596)

[email protected] January 28th 17 05:46 PM

bleeding 13 year old female dog, Normal?

What a nasty thing to say to this poor dog owner some peopledont like to put their bitches through such a major op that may I add could kill them doing so.. So give them a break my mums dog an American beagle was 16 when she passed and was never spayed!! She came to know harm and she was euthanised because she was having mini strokes and cancer of the spine.. wash your potty mouth out so nasty... yes the owner should take her to the vet but shouldn't have to endure your cruel comments