DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Titers for Rabbis for Dog came less then 0.5 (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46790)

Meir Shilo May 3rd 18 09:42 PM

Titers for Rabbis for Dog came less then 0.5

My Dog has just had a titer blood result of 0.13.
For traveling, which i must do in a month, the test result must not be lower than 0.5.
What are my options now? can the blood test be redone, will he need another rabies jab?
whats the difference between a rabies vaccine and rabies booster?
Have you ever heard of a dog continuously getting a result less than 0.5???

Thanks to everyone!

Meir S

[email protected] December 19th 18 09:40 PM

Titers for Rabbis for Dog came less then 0.5

Did your dog have his rabies shots & boosters?