DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog breeds (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why did my dog KILL my puppy??? (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46818)

[email protected] July 4th 18 01:32 AM

Why did my dog KILL my puppy???

On Thursday, February 4, 1999 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Petyr J. Smithe wrote:
"Jeannette & Amy Zoss" wrote:

perhaps it would be better for the dog and for the health of your family if
you were to contact breed rescue and consider placing the dog rather than
trying to work through your problems.

Why would a rescue group want an unneutered male pitbull who growls at
people and has already KILLED another dog (and a defenceless puppy at
that)?

Oops, I forgot. They're all misunderstood little sweetcakes who've
never hurt a fly. Their reputation is all the fault of "media
hysteria". Let's adopt it out to a family full of little kids and
pets! Aww, poor misunderstood little pitbull!

Okay you were going good until you made this comment. Stop it... I had something really defensive to say to you for the person you were commenting to, but when i came back after 19 minutes of checking to make sure I'm not so stupid enough to leave a puppy and a bull dog alone together, Especially without food! ..... And no I'm not that stupid.