DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   About this forum (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How long should your pet be out to go potty? (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29004)

krogies October 23rd 06 08:21 PM

How long should your pet be out to go potty?

I have 3 dogs. A newfoundland, border collie mix newfoundland, and a she-poo. I feed them 2 feedings a day. The newfoundland of course eats all the food and the other two eat like birds. I have no clue how long to keep them out to do there business. My husband says I need to keep water out for them all day. If someone is home all day they especially me, the newfoundland will bark at me and paw at me and run to the door. the border collie mix will wine and follow me and even sit on a table chair and wine. They will continue until I especially take them out. Everyone else will ignore them. But they will do this sometimes every 30 minutes to every hour. My husband says I am a fool. I know I am. But they do go to the bathroom. How do I stop this behavior of them doing this especially to me! They will even do this to my company also. Could someone out there Please give me advise? I know some of this has to do with discipline on my part, it is hard when you have this low loud bark and strong paw pulling on you or winning dog constantly walking around following you. HELP!