DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My First Experience Out of the Closet (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45785)

Bassos July 2nd 12 01:18 PM

My First Experience Out of the Closet

My mother bought me a dog when I was young. It was a leg huncher and
was always pumping on somebody's leg. One day I was asleep on the
couch and as I woke up and raised my head, he was hunching on my head
and his dick slid into my mouth. I tried to yell but his manhood or
"doghood" in this case filled my mouth. Strangely it made my dick hard
and I sucked it like a nipple on a baby bottle. Suddenly he grunted
and ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed it all. My brother entered the
room and gasped. Then he pulled down his pajama pants and stuck his
dick in my mouth. Suddenly our mother happened by and dropped the pan
she was carrying. We were scared of punishment when she said " I'm
glad my boys can play nice together" "Next time we'll get out Daddy's
video camera and make a movie for family night!" That was when I first
realized I was a homosexual.