DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog rescue (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Looking for a temporary home for my dog. (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46592)

[email protected] January 3rd 17 05:16 AM

Looking for a temporary home for my dog.

Hi. I am looking for a temporary home for my dog, as we are being evicted for having her there, I can assure you, she is a kind, loving dog that wouldn't hurt a fly. She can be a bit barkative, but that's with all dogs. If interested please e-mail me on . Thank you for your consideration.