DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog activities (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hey Fellow Dog Lovers :) (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=44453)

Barry W. February 23rd 10 01:11 AM

Hey Fellow Dog Lovers :)

It is great to see that there are many groups created on the subject
of Dog Obedience and training. I have been training Dogs for quite
some time now and it is astonishing when people seem to put off
training their much loved pet. I have created a blog with a few tips
that I suggest you read if you need some unbiased information.

All the best!

Barry

islabucasgrande August 29th 10 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry W. (Post 376743)
It is great to see that there are many groups created on the subject
of Dog Obedience and training. I have been training Dogs for quite
some time now and it is astonishing when people seem to put off
training their much loved pet. I have created a blog with a few tips
that I suggest you read if you need some unbiased information.

All the best!

Barry

Welcome! The rest of the community has just shown a welcoming attitude and I have enjoyed it so far.

micle62 October 12th 12 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry W. (Post 376743)
It is great to see that there are many groups created on the subject
of Dog Obedience and training. I have been training Dogs for quite
some time now and it is astonishing when people seem to put off
training their much loved pet. I have created a blog with a few tips
that I suggest you read if you need some unbiased information.

All the best!

Barry

I had study so many blogs like above narration ,but 90% blogs are thoughtless
and seamless.I like relative forum which has enough information to relative topics

dog diet

Chichi May 22nd 16 10:54 AM

It's always worth it reading blogs that has something to do with dogs for dog lovers like me and other users her. If you would tell where to find your blogs, I would appreciate it.