DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog rescue (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pet Meds and Flea Products For Sale (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3101)

C. M. August 7th 03 10:04 PM

Pet Meds and Flea Products For Sale

Well below the price you would pay at your vets.....without the hassle.

Shipping $2.50 no matter how many items you order.

List of items to many to list here.
E-Mail me
for full list or to get a quote on just the items you need.

First quality, factory sealed, or professionally filled, no seconds or
skimping. Exact products you would get at your vets delivered to your
door.

Even join our reminder list....we will remind you when its time to
re-order your pet meds if you wish!