DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog breeds (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   French Bulldog tail (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21422)

[email protected] June 22nd 05 09:09 AM

French Bulldog tail

We recently rescued a French Bulldog from the street. Descriptions of
the tail say it should be either straight or corkscrewed. Our dog's
tail has a right angle down. About three inches straight out, then
three inches down. Perhaps it has been broken?

Comments?

[email protected] June 22nd 05 03:45 PM

On 22 Jun 2005 01:09:37 -0700 whittled these words:
We recently rescued a French Bulldog from the street. Descriptions of
the tail say it should be either straight or corkscrewed. Our dog's
tail has a right angle down. About three inches straight out, then
three inches down. Perhaps it has been broken?

Probably not. It just doesn't meet the criteria of a conformation dog.
Breed dscriptions are the goal, not the promise.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/