DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Rut Ro (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30293)

Tara December 6th 06 03:59 AM

Rut Ro

(Melanie L Chang) wrote in
:

Tara ) wrote:

: Oh hell no. Tiny studio apartment with a 6 month old puppy and two
: cats? Nooooooooo.

Try tiny studio apartment and two Border Collies!

You can do it!

In a word....hell no.

Oh wait, that's two words.

Actually, I'm pretty excited about focusing on Little Annie's training
and seeing where she's going to take me and what she's going to teach
me. I'm a slut when it comes to cats (always need a few), but a true
monogamist when it comes to dogs. No can do.

Gah, and it took me two and a half years to settle on the Teenie White
Meanie, after all.

Oh, OT:
I talked to Joanne with the spooky Aussie. She is really interested in
participating in the study. Going to see if she can get her breeder
involved as well so you might be able to get a bunch of close relatives
to include. She breeds some nice dogs. Hudson (Joanne's dog) just ended
up spooking out. Lovely people though. I also mentioned in person to the
other trainer I work with. She's going to see about at least trying to
get a client with a really shy Lab involved....as well as anyone else
she can think of.

Already sent away for the Little White Lamby's kit (god she's already
got so many knicknames)

Tara

Lynne December 6th 06 04:11 AM

Rut Ro

Tara wrote:

I'm a slut when it comes to cats (always need a few), but a true
monogamist when it comes to dogs. No can do.

Thanks for the reality check, even though you weren't talking to me.
That sounds like the approach I need to take. Maybe forever. At least
for a good long while.
Must. Resist. Puppies.

Already sent away for the Little White Lamby's kit (god she's already
got so many knicknames)

Too cute.