DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Horny Dog driving us crazy (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46768)

[email protected] March 20th 18 07:51 PM

Horny Dog driving us crazy

On Sunday, March 9, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Danny Fabrizius wrote:
We have a 13 year old cocker female (spayed) and an almost 2 year old
male (non-neutered). This past week he has become extremely and
annoyingly horny and aggressive towards our female.

NO OFFENCE BUT WAS INTERNET EVEN ALIVE IN 1997

cshenk March 25th 18 04:16 PM

Horny Dog driving us crazy

wrote:

On Sunday, March 9, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Danny Fabrizius wrote:
We have a 13 year old cocker female (spayed) and an almost 2 year
old male (non-neutered). This past week he has become extremely and
annoyingly horny and aggressive towards our female.

NO OFFENCE BUT WAS INTERNET EVEN ALIVE IN 1997

Yes, but it was not affordable to many people to have home (or work)
access.

In 1997, most people at home used a phone and a dial up modem to call a
local BBS run out of another person's home and interacted world wide
from that point of contact.

[email protected] August 5th 20 06:13 AM

Horny Dog driving us crazy

What? Maybe in 1995. By 97 everyone had AOL they spammed that crap everywhere. On a side note sad to see people were douchebags since the earliest days of the internet. Jesus Christ this thread is a garbage.

cshenk August 17th 20 03:41 AM

Horny Dog driving us crazy

wrote:

What? Maybe in 1995. By 97 everyone had AOL they spammed that crap
everywhere. On a side note sad to see people were douchebags since
the earliest days of the internet. Jesus Christ this thread is a
garbage.

Your failure to quote makes you one of them. Think about it.