DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Gagging after drinking water (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46722)

[email protected] September 12th 17 02:05 PM

Gagging after drinking water

On Friday, 28 January 2000 10:00:00 UTC+2, CCDOX wrote:
My dog sometimes gags after drinking water. Does anyone else's dog do this?
Does anyone know why this would happen? I am not assuming that it is a major
problem or indication of sickness (one of the few times I have not run to the
vet when my baby does something out of the ordinary!) - I hope I am correct in
this assumption!
Thank you for your responses/insights.
Dorothy and C.C., a very spoiled dachshund

Hi there
have you found out what is wrong with your puppy? mine is a doxie and suffers the same