DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog activities (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Police dog Training (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46849)

YourGoldenRetriever November 14th 18 06:48 AM

Police dog Training

On Monday, January 11, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Patrick de Vleeschauwer wrote:
Hi, my name is Patrick de Vleeschauwer, and my hobby is the training and
handling of Police dogs. I have two Belgian sheperds, of wich one has two
certifcats(Policedog 1 and basic Guard dog) with this dog i am going to try
out for the Policedog 2 certificat in May of 1999 . Is there annyone with
the same intrerrest???

I like the idea of dogs for all kinds of work, near 20 years later. Were you there by the 9/11 tragedy WTC? THey had police dogs there. I have an lost of interest in that..illegal drug sniffing dogs, druink driviing dogs,etc.(not a la Spuds) as you may ahve knbown even in 1999, bomb sniffing dogs have been used and useful!