DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog breeds (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "The Daily Drool" - for basset lovers (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46842)

[email protected] October 20th 18 01:18 AM

"The Daily Drool" - for basset lovers

We just lost our BABY of 10 years.
We got her
As a very young girl and she had our hearts from the start.
Would like to find an older Bassett so we can stroll through life together.
Thank you.
Tom @ Reverts Harritt

Ira Lieberman October 21st 18 07:24 PM

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 17:18:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

We just lost our BABY of 10 years.
We got her
As a very young girl and she had our hearts from the start.
Would like to find an older Bassett so we can stroll through life together.
Thank you.
Tom @ Reverts Harritt

My deepest sympathies; I know what it's like to lose a family member.
But this is probably not the best place to look for another furbaby.
Instead of rec.pets.dogs.breeds, you'd be better off trying
recl.pets.dogs.rescue or, better yet, just google "basset rescue" and
try some of those links. You don't give any indication where you are,
and this newsgroup is worldwide, so I can't help narrow it down, but
when I just tried google I got around 8 million hits. Good chance
you'll find what you're looking for.

=IML=

Moogs! Would you buy it for a quarter?