DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Spayed dog - strange behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46846)

[email protected] November 8th 18 07:08 PM

Spayed dog - strange behavior

My puppy was spayed on Tuesday and it is now Friday. She has been whining, howling and crying pretty much the whole time, unless she is asleep. She has also just started to do the behavior you have described with her toys, initially just one now it's a handful. She is also looking around like she's searching for something. I felt just awful when I started to think it was like she has had her puppies taken away and she is trying to find them and protect them :(