DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   HELP with Chesapeake Bay Retriever (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46851)

[email protected] November 25th 18 04:52 AM

HELP with Chesapeake Bay Retriever

You act like this person is stupid. That's not fair! First of all.. I not ha e a 14wk old chessie. I am a 2nd time CBR owner, and each dog was very different. My 1st was amazingingly quick at potty training. This one.. not so much. We crate trained both.. but this one will still tinkle in the house. I think it just depends on their bladder, and maybe some are a little more stubborn than others. It's not all owner stupidity.