DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dogs - general (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rescue dog size breed? (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16264)

QuirkySue October 27th 03 12:58 AM

Rescue dog size breed?

HELP!

Thinking about adopting a puppy. Currently estimated age 5-7 months
based on adult canine teeth, 22 lbs, listed as Brittany/Terrier X on
Petfinder. (not). We just received new pictures from the rescue and
she looks like a golden. We were in the process of arranging her
flight and adoption.

Please look at these photos and offer your opinions!
http://www.countrycornercrafts.com/red.html

Estimates on adult weight and size? Possible breed mix? When do dogs
reach their full adult size?

Fast responses very much appreciated. THANKS