DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog rescue (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My Beagle/Hound needs rehomed (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46784)

[email protected] April 18th 18 12:05 AM

My Beagle/Hound needs rehomed

Please help me find a new home for my Beagle/hound that was my sister's and she is now deceased. I promised to bring her home with me and we have a Shepard/Lab that was in residence before she came. He is not accepting her and is aggressive with her. They can't be together as he attacks her. Lucy Joy is happy, docile, loving, spayed, chipped, and all her vaccinations are up to date.

I need to find her a happy home with children to run and play. She is only six years old with a long life left. Contact me: Sandee Bishman . I am in Ohio. 740-591-0643 (cell)