DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AskMars - Labrador Health Help (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=13483)

askmars May 16th 04 02:53 PM

AskMars - Labrador Health Help

Hi everyone,

Here's a question that was posted on http://www.AskMars.com

Can you help this person? On our site, you can help people and make
money by answering questions. Here's the question:

Question: My labrador will be 7 on 10-1-04 and his vet told me to
have him fixed soon so that he will not get prostrate cancer. Should
I??? I really wanted to breed him but can't find a wife! I have two
lovebirds who have eggs every now. This time the female has lost most
of her feathers unders her wings and chest and even on her feet. I
noticed a little blood on her foot today also. The feathers look like
they might be coming back in but I am concerned...is he picking at
her? He feeds her now and then like he is supposed to when they have
eggs...they eventually ate the egg. They have a box...why are the eggs
not turning into birds. Another pair of lovebirds that I had before
they oppened they cage and flew away gave me four babies. What can I
do to help my pets??? My Cocateil's mate died and I thought that I
should hurry up and get a replacement for him but he's happier than
ever. What do you think about this? Thank you and I can't wait to hear
from you.

If you can help with this question, please go to:

http://www.askmars.com/ask.asp?mode=view&qid=9067

Thanks!

AskMars