DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog breeds (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Expensive Puppy (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46750)

[email protected] January 6th 18 04:29 AM

Expensive Puppy

Hey every body
This is julie with canaanland Labradors

Jazzi was a dream, she was shown very few time I just dud not have heart to leave her with a handler so I showed her myself, she won lots of ribbons, and won 1st place in a match 5 hours away at the age of 3 months

Her father was a show champion but the cool thing was ch kupros spartacos cause he was famous power producing stud dog

Bottom line you can find cheaper labradors but the pedigree determines the value

I am talkibg about temperament, looks -tons of bone coat and substance and really big heads

You can check out ofa certificates on their website

Jazzi was ofa good; elbows ofa clear and eyes cleared with cerf

Also we got experience - like 20 years and we only sell to a proved homes

Just so you know