DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog breeds (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DO NOT BUY A BEARDED COLLIE! Our sad story (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=47054)

[email protected] October 23rd 19 05:51 PM

DO NOT BUY A BEARDED COLLIE! Our sad story

so you didn’t do puppy kindergarten? just the obedience class? to me it doesn’t sound like it has to do with breeding, i’ve heard from multiple people that skipping puppy kindergarten and going straight to obedience class can be destructive! i know a lot of those classes can be really strict too so skipping the puppy socialization and bonding, and sending straight to boot camp isn’t the best idea , it will make them uneasy, especially for such an emotional dog like a collies. you should do more research next time and do proper puppy care