DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Shelter Dogs documentary (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10160)

Jokerpit January 26th 04 03:38 PM

Shelter Dogs documentary

i wouldnrt watch that **** if you paid me fuglyjack o boy
"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message
Just a friendly reminder that Sternberg's documentary, "Shelter Dogs,"
will be shown on HBO, Tuesday, January 27th at 7:30pm ET/PT.

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/shelter_dogs2/

http://www.shelterdogs.org/

For those of us without a watch or calendar (e.g., Jokerpit, et al.),
it will be shown sometime during the *third* darkness from now.

--

Handsome Jack Morrison
*gently remove the detonator to reply via e-mail

Should we believe the gloom of the Democrats?
http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson...0401230840.asp

Little Green Footballs Daniel Drezner
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/
http://www.danieldrezner.com/blog/
Glenn Reynolds - InstaPundit Steven Den Beste
http://www.instapundit.com/ http://www.denbeste.nu/
SpinSanity Andrew Sullivan
http://www.spinsanity.org/ http://www.andrewsullivan.com/
Don Luskin Rightwing News