DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Spayed dog - strange behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46923)

[email protected] July 7th 19 06:32 PM

Spayed dog - strange behavior

My daughters dog was spayed 4 days ago and seemed to be having hot flashes yesterday and today is “burying” babies and whining. The vet said hormone change hasn’t happened yet and to take her for a walk. The walk seemed to help. The chewy pain pills the vet gave them the dog will not take.

cshenk July 7th 19 07:08 PM

wrote:

My daughters dog was spayed 4 days ago and seemed to be having hot
flashes yesterday and today is “burying” babies and whining. The vet
said hormone change hasn’t happened yet and to take her for a walk.
The walk seemed to help. The chewy pain pills the vet gave them the
dog will not take.

Try crushing them up and wrapping in a bit of raw bacon.