DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   my dogs urine smells like skunk (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8103)

jasm November 25th 03 01:20 AM

my dogs urine smells like skunk

My dogs urine smells like skunk. Anyone know why this might be. It
is really horrible the odor just wont go away.
It is a 8 monyh Shitzu
thanks in advance

Tenzo November 25th 03 03:11 AM

"jasm" wrote in message
.. .
My dogs urine smells like skunk. Anyone know why this might be. It
is really horrible the odor just wont go away.
It is a 8 monyh Shitzu
thanks in advance

quit feeding it asaragus

[email protected] November 26th 03 06:49 AM

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:20:13 GMT jasm whittled these words:
My dogs urine smells like skunk. Anyone know why this might be. It
is really horrible the odor just wont go away.
It is a 8 monyh Shitzu
thanks in advance

It is really important to report this to your veterinarian. Bad or
unusual odors are often signs of health problems, sometimes very serious
ones.

Diane Blackman