DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New dog owner? (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37985)

[email protected] January 30th 08 02:37 AM

New dog owner?

Like so many others, I love dogs (especially miniature Dachshunds). I
live in New York City where the dog is revered. But they can
definitely be hard to train. Loving your little puppy in the right way
is all about proper obedience training, feeding, grooming and
exercise.

I have a blog that goes into more detail about this awesome dog breed,
and I have some helpful tips and tools on how to get the best out of
your pup. The better behaved and treated your dog, the happier you'll
feel, too! I hope this helps.

VBear http://ifkinglovedogs.blogspot.com/