DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Took my dog to be spayed and she died (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46773)

[email protected] March 28th 18 09:14 PM

Took my dog to be spayed and she died

Tuesday March 28 2018, I just got home from telling Sasha, my 2 year old baby girl [yellow lab/ border collie] good bye for the last time, took her in to get spayed and she never woke up. Vet said she died of heart attack, she was so scared when I was leaving her, and now my guilt is breaking my heart, I have spent every day for 2 years with her because of my med conditions and she was my best friend, I will never forget her companionship she gave me and will also never forget the look of sadness as I was leaving her there, I know some will disagree with me but I will never leave another friend alone like that, I will just deal with the heat cycle as they, cannot take another broken heart from losing family again, Thank you for listening, it is just so hard to except the lose.

cshenk March 29th 18 02:24 AM

wrote:

Tuesday March 28 2018, I just got home from telling Sasha, my 2 year
old baby girl [yellow lab/ border collie] good bye for the last time,
took her in to get spayed and she never woke up. Vet said she died of
heart attack, she was so scared when I was leaving her, and now my
guilt is breaking my heart, I have spent every day for 2 years with
her because of my med conditions and she was my best friend, I will
never forget her companionship she gave me and will also never forget
the look of sadness as I was leaving her there, I know some will
disagree with me but I will never leave another friend alone like
that, I will just deal with the heat cycle as they, cannot take
another broken heart from losing family again, Thank you for
listening, it is just so hard to except the lose.

I am so sorry to hear that happened to you and her. It's rare, but it
happens.

Peter[_3_] April 15th 19 12:17 PM

Took my dog to be spayed and she died

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

Tuesday March 28 2018, I just got home from telling Sasha, my 2 year
old baby girl [yellow lab/ border collie] good bye for the last time,
took her in to get spayed and she never woke up. Vet said she died of
heart attack, she was so scared when I was leaving her, and now my
guilt is breaking my heart, I have spent every day for 2 years with
her because of my med conditions and she was my best friend, I will
never forget her companionship she gave me and will also never forget
the look of sadness as I was leaving her there, I know some will
disagree with me but I will never leave another friend alone like
that, I will just deal with the heat cycle as they, cannot take
another broken heart from losing family again, Thank you for
listening, it is just so hard to except the lose.

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that.