DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Shiloh Shepherd: dangerous dogs (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46827)

[email protected] August 15th 18 06:32 PM

Shiloh Shepherd: dangerous dogs

I have a Shiloh and he’s not dangerous to anyone he’s quite friendly and active. I’m 13 and my sister is 9, my German sheperd can get more mean then him. And when she shows her teeth he protects us. He treats us like one of “ his kind” or part of the pack, and it’s clear to me u haven’t had one and just read some articles about them. So if anyone is looking to get a Shiloh they make excellent pets and they really treat u as your part of the pack.