DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Poop Like chalk (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46843)

[email protected] October 23rd 18 04:09 AM

Poop Like chalk

After reading what causes the yellow dry poop my dog has only had one big bone from pet store it was vac packed but did look dry but felt oily and that was three days ago. Everything else has been the same. I feel bad there isn't a bone or toy that last over night. I guess I'll check it tomorrow if no change take him to the vet. Thank you Jewels

cshenk October 26th 18 01:12 AM

Poop Like chalk

wrote:

After reading what causes the yellow dry poop my dog has only had one
big bone from pet store it was vac packed but did look dry but felt
oily and that was three days ago. Everything else has been the same.
I feel bad there isn't a bone or toy that last over night. I guess
I'll check it tomorrow if no change take him to the vet. Thank you
Jewels

Hi Jewels, I have no previous questions from you to go on but you may
want to try nylabone types of bones and see if that works. Some dogs
with very strong jaws, will 'eat' the bone too fast and have that
effect.