DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   rash (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=728)

curt July 26th 03 01:50 PM

rash

My lab has a rash between his leg and penis in the bald area. It is like
bumps and red and so on. Is there a home remedy that could fix this or do I
have to spend the big bucks and go to the vet. Money is tight.

Thanks for any help,
Curt

ZPL July 26th 03 03:19 PM

If fleas have been rules out, you might have a little heat rash or grass
allergy or something. You can try a little corn starch or diaper rash cream.
(They like the unscented stuff better.)