DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog rescue (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2 beautiful Cockaliers need a LOVING home (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46487)

[email protected] February 27th 16 01:47 AM

2 beautiful Cockaliers need a LOVING home

We are moving to California and need a caring, loving home to take care of our babies.
Romeo and Juliet are amazing dogs. Medium sized half cocker spaniel half king cavalier. Romeo is a red color and Juliet is a beautiful spotted black and white. 4 and 3 years old. All shots are up to date, Romeo is fixed and microchipped. Juliet is not fixed.
Both are in GREAT health, we take pride in that.
They are beautiful sweet house broken dogs who need a loving home. We wish we could take them with us but unfortunately it is not reality.
Please feel free to call/ text or email me. I have pictures as well.
We leave March 31st.
We would like to keep them together if possible. But we will do what's best for them. We require a $50 rehoming fee to assure that they will be able to be taken care of.
(408)590-0524