DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog rescue (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   San Antonio Area (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46652)

[email protected] April 18th 17 05:57 AM

San Antonio Area

I have the sweetest pitlab mix. I love her so much, she's a very silly dog and LOVES(but also realllllly needs) attention. I recently have had to pick up a second job because bills are tight and have come to feeling guilty for leaving her alone for so long. And she's by herself too often. Somebody PLEASE help!