DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog health (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Puppy with hernia (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=846)

Michelleadb August 8th 03 12:23 AM

Puppy with hernia

My cousin has a 2 month olde Cocker Spaniel and was told that he has a hernia.
She was also told that he would have to have surgery by the time he is 6
months. She and I have 4 months to find an animal hospital that will offer a
discount in the surgery.
I was told since she did get the puppy from a 'shelter'...the Humane Society
should be able to provide a list of Vets. who may be able to help.
Can anyone help???