DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   About this forum (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Male vs female dog (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29081)

Jrzygrl October 28th 06 01:46 AM

Male vs female dog

Hello, I have a male great dane and a female chow mix. The female is 7 years old and fixed. The make is 2 1/2. Lately he will not leave her alone. He is constantly trying to hump her. If she is in her crate the he just sits there and wines all night long. If she isn't in heat why would this be happening and how do I stop it or atleast calm it down a bit. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.....