DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   Dog behavior (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Is It Best To Give My Dog Up? (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31886)

brenda p February 19th 07 09:10 PM

Is It Best To Give My Dog Up?

I built a dog run from that is connected to my doggie door. On the inside of the house is the dog's sleeping area. I wanted her to be able to play and potty out side, but be able to have the shelter of the house when I'm away. I usually work 40 hours a week, but am working 36 hours a week at present. My dog is a miniature schnauzer, and I'm scared to leave her. What I am wondering, is what my chances are of being successful. She just had her first doggie kindergarten class Saturday. She is doing great potting outside, but the past two weeks, someone has been with her most of the time. I know I can't be the only person that has to work that has a dog! Should I cut my losses and give her up now ( she is 16 weeks old) or should I stick with it? I'm thinking of what's BEST FOR HER.