DogBanter

DogBanter (http://www.dogbanter.com/index.php)
-   About this forum (http://www.dogbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I need Help (http://www.dogbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30479)

csvalo December 14th 06 11:49 PM

I need Help

Hi I have a male chihuahua, he is potty trained but recently started marking my furniture. I'm wondering if getting him fixed will cure this or if he will continue to do it if I fix him, I love him to death but I can't handle him marking everything. If any one else has or has this problem please write me w/ any helpful information. Thank You