Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S.Smith
Forum: Dog breeds June 28th 09, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 23
Posted By S.Smith
A Viva tribute video

"Wingnut" wrote in message

"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message
Forum: Dog health June 23rd 09, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 12
Posted By S.Smith
PLEASE HELP SHELTER

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:05:01 -0700, "Phyrie"
Forum: Dog rescue June 23rd 09, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By S.Smith
PLEASE HELP SHELTER

Please go to http://www.wfaa.com
There is an animal shelter in Tool, TX that is running out of money and
food. wfaa ch. 8 in Dallas has done a story about the shelter. The story
should still be on...
Forum: Dog health June 22nd 09, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 12
Posted By S.Smith
PLEASE HELP SHELTER

Please go to http://www.wfaa.com
There is an animal shelter in Tool, TX that is running out of money and
food. wfaa ch. 8 in Dallas has done a story about the shelter. The story
should still be on...
Forum: Dog breeds June 22nd 09, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 0
Posted By S.Smith
PLEAE HELP SHELTER

Please go to http://www.wfaa.com
There is an animal shelter in Tool, TX that is running out of money and
food. wfaa ch. 8 in Dallas has done a story about the shelter. The story
should still be on...
Forum: Dog breeds June 19th 09, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 48
Posted By S.Smith
Mini Schnauzer Size

"Rocky" wrote in message
said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

There really are no such things...
Forum: Dog breeds June 18th 09, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 48
Posted By S.Smith
Mini Schnauzer Size

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
"S.Smith"...
Forum: Dog breeds June 18th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 48
Posted By S.Smith
Mini Schnauzer Size

"Just Me" wrote in message
Your mini schnauzer seems a bit larger than average. I've had four mini
schnauzers...
Forum: Dog health June 17th 09, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 6
Posted By S.Smith
Dog Cat & Rat

"NorthStar" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

My first post in this group so I thought I'd share a...
Forum: Dog breeds June 8th 09, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 48
Posted By S.Smith
Mini Schnauzer Size

"Rocky" wrote in message
"S.Smith" said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

It looks like my pup...
Forum: Dog breeds June 5th 09, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 48
Posted By S.Smith
Mini Schnauzer Size

On 2009-06-04 23:48:55 -0400, "S.Smith" said:

Forum: Dog breeds June 5th 09, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 48
Posted By S.Smith
Mini Schnauzer Size

All,
I have an 18 month old Mini Schnauzer...at least that is what I was told
when I purchased him at 2 months of age. Does anyone know the weights for
Schnauzers? My "mini" now weighs 26.5 lbs. ...
Forum: Dog health May 29th 09, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 11
Posted By S.Smith
Squirrels are evil

"Phyrie" wrote in message

"spot" wrote in message
Forum: Dog health March 12th 09, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 2
Posted By S.Smith
Greenies

"Tara Green" wrote in message
S.Smith wrote:
A few years ago, I heard about a recall for chew items from Greenies.
Forum: Dog health March 11th 09, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 2
Posted By S.Smith
Greenies

A few years ago, I heard about a recall for chew items from Greenies. Does
anyone know what that was about and are they now safe? I see them in the
stores and in catalogs.
TIA
Petey's Mom
Forum: Dog health February 25th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 9
Posted By S.Smith
MY LOVING LHASA APSO AND DIABETES

"Shari and Dakota" wrote in message
Meteore,

I pray for your wife's health problems to be...
Forum: Dog health February 25th 09, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 9
Posted By S.Smith
MY LOVING LHASA APSO AND DIABETES

"meteore" wrote in message
Dale,

Regarding the strong heart, the dog was walked ofton, about two...
Forum: Dog health February 2nd 09, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 9
Posted By S.Smith
MY LOVING LHASA APSO AND DIABETES

"meteore" wrote in message
I feel compelled to share my story about having to put my best friend
for...
Forum: Dog health January 27th 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 91
Posted By S.Smith
Sheesh

"SteveB" wrote in message
I googled Canidae dog food, and found recalls, lawsuits, all sorts of
negative things. Almost makes me...
Forum: Dog behavior January 27th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 15
Posted By S.Smith
Question about DAP

"Victek" wrote in message
We're trying out DAP to see if it will help calm our dog. We have the
dispenser that plugs into an...
Forum: Dog health January 27th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 15
Posted By S.Smith
Question about DAP

"Victek" wrote in message
We're trying out DAP to see if it will help calm our dog. We have the
dispenser that plugs into an...
Forum: Dog health November 10th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 12
Posted By S.Smith
Dog Training

"Judy" wrote in message
"S.Smith" wrote in message
When...
Forum: Dog health November 8th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 21
Posted By S.Smith
So, .........

"Dale Atkin" wrote in message
I purchased a new litter box that has a swinging door on the front. The
dog cannot get in to...
Forum: Dog health November 8th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 21
Posted By S.Smith
So, .........

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
no one have the...
Forum: Dog health November 8th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 12
Posted By S.Smith
Dog Training

"Rocky" wrote in message