Showing results 1 to 25 of 246
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Forum: Dog behavior March 12th 09, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Communicating with GSD going deaf

On Mar 11, 10:04*pm, chardonnay9 wrote:
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory wrote:
HOWEDY paul e. schoen you pathetic miserable
Forum: Dog behavior January 24th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
hi
Posted By [email protected]
hi [ninnyboy] [eggplant]

Don't worry, HowedyDoody, I won't post all your stupidity, since that
would take up a large city's library. You already post it yourself,
so no work for me.

Thanks!
Forum: Dog behavior January 23rd 09, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
hi
Posted By [email protected]
hi

On Jan 22, 9:03*am, wrote:
iam new

Just dont listen to anything Human_And_Animal_Behavior...or
Delusional...AKA the "Puppy Wizzard" AKA "Jerry Howe" tells you and
you'll be...
Forum: Dog health January 20th 09, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 66
Posted By [email protected]
Doggy Teeth Cleaning with and without anesthesia

On Jan 20, 8:46*am, chardonnay9 wrote:
Judy wrote:
"chardonnay9" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior January 20th 09, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 8

Judy wrote:
"chardonnay9" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior January 9th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Bulldogs Anyone? [ninnyboy] [eggplant] [jerry] [howe]

Oh, you mean, LIKE THIS?:

* * * * "Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
* * * * Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is
* * * * A Normal Reaction The First Few Times It...
Forum: Dog behavior January 7th 09, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Bulldogs Anyone?

On Jan 6, 11:24*pm, chardonnay9 wrote:
Keep at it Jerry!

Yup! I agree! The more he posts, the more he makes himself look like
a fool. Much like you.

Stop...
Forum: Dog health December 22nd 08, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Replies: 796
Posted By [email protected]
Raw Vegan dog food [eggplant] [ninnyboy] [howe]

On Dec 21, 8:57*pm,
"Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory"

Forum: Dog health December 22nd 08, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Replies: 796
Posted By [email protected]
Free to Good Home, One Slightly Used Boxer [jh] [ninnyboy][eggplant]

On Dec 8, 9:26*pm, "Delusional_Dimensions_Recovery_DDR"

wrote:
HOWEDY paul e. schoen you pathetic miserable stinkin
Forum: Dog behavior December 4th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 70
Posted By [email protected]
Bitch won't stop peeing on the floor [ninnyboy] [eggplant][jerry] [howe] [asshowe]

On Dec 3, 10:40*pm, wrote:
Listen to Howe - he's an expert in this area since he's also a bitch
who won't stop peeing on the floor.

And you should see him **** all...
Forum: Dog behavior December 4th 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 70
Posted By [email protected]
Bitch won't stop peeing on the floor [ninnyboy] [eggplant][jerry] [howe] [asshowe]

Listen to Howe - he's an expert in this area since he's also a bitch
who won't stop peeing on the floor.
Forum: Dog behavior December 4th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Marcel makes a funny [ninnyboy] [eggplant] [howe] [jerry][asshowe]

On Dec 3, 8:41*pm, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote:
wrote in message

On Nov...
Forum: Dog behavior December 3rd 08, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Marcel makes a funny [ninnyboy] [eggplant] [howe] [jerry][asshowe]

On Nov 30, 11:42*pm, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Dog behavior December 2nd 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Doggie problem

On Dec 2, 4:30*pm, alpha.bob© wrote:
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 00:19:36 -0800 (PST), k9nick
wrote:

You have more than 'doggie problems'
You have...
Forum: Dog behavior December 1st 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Working dog diets [JH] [ninnyboy] [eggplant]

Snip AssHowe's stupid crosspostings again, because I'm "embarrassed"

On Dec 1,...
Forum: Dog behavior December 1st 08, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Working dog diets

On Nov 30, 10:07*pm, chardonnay9 wrote:
Thanks for posting background on this person. Helps if you know what you
are really dealing with.

I think you've had enough...
Forum: Dog behavior December 1st 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Marcel makes a funny [ninnyboy] [eggplant] [howe] [jerry][asshowe]

That's ABSURD and INSANE, marcel the imbecile idiot:

ANY behavior that's AVOIDED, IGNORED or REPRESSED,
will ONLY GET WORSE, or CHANGE, to other, seemingly
non related behaviors as...
Forum: Dog behavior November 26th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Dog training help [ninnyboy] [eggplant]

On Nov 26, 10:18*am,
"Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory"

wrote:
HOWEDY matty, you...
Forum: Dog behavior November 26th 08, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Dogs think in this way

On Nov 23, 5:52*pm, "Dale Atkin" wrote:
wrote in message

HOW A...
Forum: Dog behavior November 24th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
My dogs are home (was Paul screwed up again) [eggplant][howe] [ninnyboy]

On Nov 23, 3:21*pm, chardonnay9 wrote:
wrote:
Really...what are you saying? *

Read the damned link and you will know what I'm saying....
Forum: Dog behavior November 23rd 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
My dogs are home (was Paul screwed up again)

Really...what are you saying? Just spell it out already. "I don't
like that law so I'm not going to abide it because I'M right and
EVERYONE ELSE is wrong" ?

You and Howe really need to get...
Forum: Dog health November 23rd 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
My dogs are home (was Paul screwed up again)

Really...what are you saying? Just spell it out already. "I don't
like that law so I'm not going to abide it because I'M right and
EVERYONE ELSE is wrong" ?

You and Howe really need to get...
Forum: Dog behavior November 23rd 08, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
My dogs are home (was Paul screwed up again)

GFY. *I require RABIES VACCINATION. *That is the LAW.

And if you knew what I know about the horrible damage that vaccines
cause you'd still vaccinate them? It's more important to you to...
Forum: Dog behavior November 21st 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
ELIMINATION OF COMMON DISEASES IN DOGS AND CATS THROUGH DIETALONE

On Nov 20, 7:01*pm, chardonnay9 wrote:
Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Research_Laboratory wrote:
HOWEDY Chardonnay9

THANK YOU for ALL the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 246