Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Forum: Dog rescue June 23rd 17, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Message From Faith Mantooth.

Life never made much sense to me.

That could be indicative that I'm not saved.

D. Central
11818 Teale Street
Culver City, CA 90230
Forum: Dogs - general June 22nd 17, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Message From Faith Mantooth.

Life is so hard when you reach the end.

D. Central
11818 Teale Street
Culver City, CA 90230

-----------------
Forum: Dog breeds June 21st 17, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Message From Faith Mantooth.

I'm glad a lot of humanity will be gone soon. I can no longer associate myself.

D. Central
11818 Teale Street
Culver City, CA 90230

F. Mantooth
7968 Ramsgate Avenue
Forum: Dog behavior June 20th 17, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Message From Faith Mantooth.

I shouldn't have been too judgmental. I used to accuse Americans that they solved all of their problems by shooting people.

I ignored the fact that my hero, Adolf Hitler, thought he was solving his...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4