Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Why did my dog KILL my puppy??? by [email protected]
Shut the **** up. All dogs are programmed as DOGS! GUESS THE **** WHAT? Dogs, any breed can attack both humans and or animals. Look up actual statistics about dig aggression, and bites. You'll be surprised Pitbulls are not at the top. Chihuahuas are!!! Ignorant scum. Never own a dog, cat or lizard...
Today 12:54 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 4 Dog breeds
Spayed dog - strange behavior by [email protected]
My 10 year old dog, I believe a boxer pit bull mix was spayed a week and a few days ago. I thought she was in crazy amounts of pain because she barely ate, and I had to put peanut butter on what ever it was to get her to eat the little she would. And she would pant and scream ( really loud and...
Today 04:30 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 766 Dog behavior
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2