Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Border Collie won't eat by Lars
I have taken my 8 year old Border Collie to the vet have had blood test and oral solution and x-rays taken and everything has come back negative for everything possible wrong with her...She won't eat and if she does throws up 5 to 8 hours later a yellowish bile and no food obvoiusly because she...
Yesterday 07:53 PM
by GregoryAnderson Go to last post
8 1,823 Dog health
Westie by Mr Pounder Esquire
9 year old female, coat going a bit dark in very small areas. Should I worry?
Yesterday 07:44 PM
by cshenk Go to last post
8 154 Dog health
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2