Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lynne
Forum: Dog health May 3rd 09, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 170
Posted By Lynne
Aging and reality, thoughts that bother me

Robin Nuttall wrote:

Sorry, that got a bit long...

sorry, nothing. That was very informative - thank you, Robin.
Forum: Dog behavior May 1st 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 13
Posted By Lynne
Nessa's Harley

Nessa wrote:
On May 1, 3:15 pm, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote:

That sounds like fearful body language to me.

oh does it? really?

when is he doing this?
why is he doing...
Forum: Dog health April 29th 09, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 170
Posted By Lynne
Aging and reality, thoughts that bother me

chardonnay9 wrote:

But it's not. It's you.

thanks for adding such insight and humor to the conversation. Oh, wait.
Forum: Dog health April 29th 09, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 170
Posted By Lynne
Aging and reality, thoughts that bother me

Janet Boss wrote:

Only in the front and they aren't out there. I've checked every plant
of every kind in the backyard already. Per normal, none have been
disturbed at all. Thanks for the...
Forum: Dog behavior February 19th 09, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By Lynne
Hey, Tara!

Tara Green wrote:

AWWWWW!

Its funny, I was looking through your old pictures and say your little
Levi. I'd forgotten about him!

I've been doing some cat rescue this last year, and I...
Forum: Dog behavior February 19th 09, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By Lynne
Hey, Tara!

Tara Green wrote:
Lynne wrote:
Tara Green wrote:

Wow!

I am sooooo drooling over this.

Thus year is unfortunately out, but what a great idea! Finally, a
class for NYC...
Forum: Dog behavior February 19th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By Lynne
Hey, Tara!

Tara Green wrote:

Wow!

I am sooooo drooling over this.

Thus year is unfortunately out, but what a great idea! Finally, a class
for NYC chicks to learn how not to die once we're...
Forum: Dog behavior September 11th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 21
Posted By Lynne
Happy 3rd Birfday!

Robin Nuttall wrote:
Happy Birfday Mr. Zipper!

Yes, he's got titles. Ch, NA, NAJ, RSN, JSN, UAg1. But his most
important title? Lord of the Laundry.

Forum: Dog behavior September 9th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 32
Posted By Lynne
Introducing Cenau

sionnach wrote:
Cenau (read the Q&A!):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cimawr/sets/72157606861319014/

he's adorable!! I love his name, too. That's one of the most unique
dog names I've heard in...
Forum: Dog behavior September 9th 08, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By Lynne
Drive-by picture posting

Hello, everyone! Just thought I'd drop in and post some photos. Life
is GREAT here with the dogs (and the cats). I hope everyone here is
doing well, too.

Hendrix, being ever so helpful while I...
Forum: Dog behavior September 9th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Lynne
It's always nice to hear

Janet Boss wrote:

I just love her to pieces and sure hope the vet's prediction comes true!

Aw, me, too!!!
Forum: Dog behavior June 28th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 9
Posted By Lynne
Clean up after your dog, or else

Spot wrote:
This reminds me of what my best friends mother did with her next door
neighbor. She didn't take anything of his but he finally got the message.
She kept telling him to keep his...
Forum: Dog behavior June 27th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix and the lake

tiny dancer wrote:

Hendrix is a gorgeous dog! Magestic comes to mind in that shot.

Ha-ha, thanks! I sure think he's gorgeous, but he's too much of a
goofball to be majestic. It's the fisheye...
Forum: Dog behavior June 27th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix and the lake

elegy wrote:

http://www.wtallenphotography.com/gallery/albums/userpics/dwb021.jpg

gorgeous photo!

Thanks! I can't wait to see the other shots my friend took. He takes
really amazing dog...
Forum: Dog behavior June 27th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix and the lake

Hendrix got his first taste of deep water yesterday. He loved it!
First I took him on his longest car ride ever, and without Roxy, to a
strange house with lots of people and a dog he'd never met. ...
Forum: Dog behavior June 23rd 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 26
Why
Posted By Lynne
Why

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
Suja wrote:
I'm considering giving his foot a stern talking-to so it would do just that.
He's...
Forum: Dog behavior June 21st 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Lynne
Mouthing and Nipping - by other people's dog

FurPaw wrote:

And I would probably (politely) try to discuss the behavior with the
owner. "Toothy here is such a sweet, friendly dog. You know, though,
that some people would be...
Forum: Dog health June 21st 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 20
Posted By Lynne
Tail report

On 2008-06-20 10:04:20 -0400, (Melinda Shore) said:

In article ,
Janet Boss ...
Forum: Dog behavior June 16th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix photos, all grown up

Melinda Shore wrote:

This calls for ... video.

I will oblige as soon as we get back from vacation! (We leave tomorrow,
woo hoo!!)

Hendrix reminds me of some horses I have known, with markedly...
Forum: Dog behavior June 15th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix photos, all grown up

montana wildhack wrote:

That's all so great, Lynne! Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories.
I remember that getting where you are now started off with a lot of
difficulties, so glad to...
Forum: Dog behavior June 15th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix photos, all grown up

Janet Boss wrote:

I think she did. I hate this goodbye crap. Truly, it will never get
easier, and my vet says it gets harder for her all of the time.

I often look at my current crew and...
Forum: Dog behavior June 15th 08, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix photos, all grown up

FurPaw wrote:

He's gorgeous, and it sure looks like a Chocolate Lab slipped in there
somewhere in his heritage.

Thank you. Everyone assumes he is a Lab so I get a big kick out of
telling...
Forum: Dog behavior June 15th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix photos, all grown up

elegy wrote:

he sure has grown up into a good looking dog!

aw, thanks! You should see him prance after he's caught a frisbee in
flight--it's hilarious.
Forum: Dog behavior June 15th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix photos, all grown up

Melinda Shore wrote:

I'm not sure about that, actually. I think if you keep him
at that weight you'll be seeing a big difference as he fits
up.

You are probably right. I won't be cutting...
Forum: Dog behavior June 14th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Hendrix photos, all grown up

Janet Boss wrote:

He looks great and sweet.

He is so sweet I can almost not stand it! I've never known a happier,
goofier or friendlier creature in my life.

Thanks for your words about...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500