Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pfoley
Forum: Dog behavior January 1st 09, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By pfoley
Sir Muttley and the Anatolians

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message
Finally last night I met my friend and transferred the pictures she had
taken in June of...
Forum: Dog behavior December 27th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 3
Posted By pfoley
Muttley Holiday pictures

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message
I put a ribbon on Muttley and methinks we are not amused, but cute...

Forum: Dog behavior November 5th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 12
Posted By pfoley
Question 3 in MA and Prop 2 in CA Good news

Thank you voters in MA for voting yes on Question 3. And a big thank you
to the Californians for voting yes on Prop...
Forum: Dog behavior August 19th 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 13
Posted By pfoley
Cosmo (nee Dancer)

"montana wildhack" wrote in message
I hope this...
Forum: Dog behavior August 18th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By pfoley
Muttley on NCR with GF Molly (new pix)

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message
Today a friend and her little dog Molly joined me and Muttley for about a
3
mile walk on...
Forum: Dog behavior August 17th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By pfoley
Riding with the world's fasted sleddog team

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
[]
I don't know how interested people are in this sort of
thing, but Buddy Streeper just recently posted...
Forum: Dog behavior August 15th 08, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By pfoley
Nice article on BADRAP

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-badrap15-2008aug15,0,877164.story
--
Melinda Shore -...
Forum: Dog behavior August 10th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior August 9th 08, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 48
Posted By pfoley
Native American Indian Dog

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message
Muttley and I met Larka once again on the NCRR trail:

Forum: Dog behavior August 7th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 25
Posted By pfoley
Ebony!

wrote in message
On Aug 4, 11:55 am, ceb wrote:
"Sue...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 280
Posted By pfoley
Muttley and the Power Jungle (New pix)

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
pfoley wrote:
I...
Forum: Dog behavior August 6th 08, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 280
Posted By pfoley
Muttley and the Power Jungle (New pix)

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior August 5th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 44
Posted By pfoley
Feeding beagle pup 6 months

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
pfoley wrote:
If all...
Forum: Dog behavior August 5th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 44
Posted By pfoley
Feeding beagle pup 6 months

"Dushichka" wrote in message
snip
Blimey....I could try that,give her a third of what I think she would want
to eat,...
Forum: Dog behavior August 5th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 280
Posted By pfoley
Muttley and the Power Jungle (New pix)

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message
snip

But just to leave on a high note, here's a picture I did not list before,
that...
Forum: Dog behavior August 3rd 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 280
Posted By pfoley
Muttley and the Power Jungle (New pix)

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message

"Shelly" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior July 30th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 78
Posted By pfoley
won a battle, losing the war

wrote in message
On Jul 29, 10:27 pm, diddy none wrote:
Rocky...
Forum: Dog behavior July 29th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 78
Posted By pfoley
won a battle, losing the war

"Interlocutor" wrote in message
I don't begrudge your killing a fox to defend your poultry, and
I'm glad your dog is...
Forum: Dog behavior July 28th 08, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By pfoley
Christian The Lion (A True Story)

"Bobs" wrote in message

snipped
After many hours of looking for the pride, this is what happened...
Forum: Dog behavior July 27th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 78
Posted By pfoley
won a battle, losing the war

"diddy" none wrote in message
This morning I shot a fox on an early morning poultry raiding party. The
chickens had just been let out of...
Forum: Dog behavior July 27th 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By pfoley
Baby Moose

"tiny dancer" wrote in message
http://www.maniacworld.com/twin-baby-moose-in-sprinkler.html
============
That...
Forum: Dog behavior July 22nd 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 4
Posted By pfoley
Dear dog whisperers I need your help for a small problem.

"Rob" wrote in message
I have a friend who in a fit of loneness has bought a dog. He is very
good with the dog walks...
Forum: Dog health July 21st 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 19
Posted By pfoley
Dog Shampoo

"Shelly" wrote in message

"pfoley" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior July 21st 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 18
Posted By pfoley
Dog Shampoo

"Shelly" wrote in message

"pfoley" wrote in message
Forum: Dog health July 21st 08, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 19
Posted By pfoley
Dog Shampoo