Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr Pounder
Forum: Dog behavior November 12th 14, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 0
Posted By Mr Pounder
Damp bed?

We have noticed that the bed of our 4 year old West Highland Terrier is
quite damp at the bottom. This has been going on for some time.
The wife said that this is because she sweats a lot, the dog...
Forum: Dog health May 15th 13, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 14
Posted By Mr Pounder
Shih tzu

"buglady" wrote in message
On 5/14/2013 2:29 PM, Mr Pounder wrote:
About 10 weeks old, male and quite bright. We...
Forum: Dog health May 14th 13, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 14
Posted By Mr Pounder
Shih tzu

About 10 weeks old, male and quite bright. We look after him whilst his
owners are at work
When he wees on the floor the owners use the firm voice etc which is not
working.
I prefer showing the...
Forum: Dog health December 12th 12, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 22
Posted By Mr Pounder
Senior dog with problems

wrote in message
Just you Mr. Pounder. You threw the first stone which I ignored. It was
only after the...
Forum: Dog health December 12th 12, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 22
Posted By Mr Pounder
Senior dog with problems

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
And I only brought up euthanasia because I was not familiar with the
poster, and there are...
Forum: Dog health December 11th 12, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 22
Posted By Mr Pounder
Senior dog with problems

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
No, she's indicated more sensitivity and knowledge of dogs than that.
And the idea has been...
Forum: Dog health December 4th 12, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 22
Posted By Mr Pounder
Senior dog with problems

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Has he been evaluated for a slipped disc? These are very common in
long-backed dogs, to...
Forum: Dog health September 9th 12, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Gates

"buglady" wrote in message
On 9/8/2012 10:45 AM, Mr Pounder wrote:

£3.95 ----- round about $3?
Sort of a...
Forum: Dog health September 8th 12, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Gates

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
SUPER!

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

£3.95 ----- round about $3?
Sort of a stand on...
Forum: Dog health September 7th 12, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Gates

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Oh, yeh..... That piddling when excited usually has gone away by the
age of 2. The more...
Forum: Dog health September 6th 12, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Gates

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Yep, that's the kind I thought you meant. When I was growing up, we
used these for Kids! ...
Forum: Dog health September 5th 12, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Gates

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Steve, the folding baby gates we used to use for kids don't work well
for dogs the size of a...
Forum: Dog health September 4th 12, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Gates

Probably off topic, but I'm getting a bit desperate.
We are getting no younger and have a small kitchen with no door. Our Westie
is always getting under our feet.
I'm looking for some sort of...
Forum: Dog health November 18th 11, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr Pounder
West Highland Terrier

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
The spots could be allergies. Only testing can tell you what those
allergies are... if...
Forum: Dog health November 17th 11, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr Pounder
West Highland Terrier

My 18 month Westie seems to have small spots on her back.
She has the run of the garden, nothing nasty is there.
She has always been fed dried food and is well looked after.
All the inoculations,...
Forum: Dog behavior December 19th 10, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Walking dog

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 15:36:56 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
Forum: Dog behavior December 18th 10, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Walking dog

"sonofdog" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 15:36:56 +0000, Mr Pounder wrote:

We have a 6 month old West Highland Terrier....
Forum: Dog behavior December 18th 10, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Walking dog

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote

We have a 6 month old West Highland Terrier.
The problem is that she...
Forum: Dog behavior December 18th 10, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Mr Pounder
Walking dog

We have a 6 month old West Highland Terrier.
She wants for nothing.
The problem is that she don't seem to like going out for a walk.
She used to have a collar and lead, now we use a harness and...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19