Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alison
Forum: Dog behavior July 28th 06, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 13
Posted By Alison
adopting a dog and want to change name

--
"Janet B" wrote in message
I've had a few no names and most recently, Rudy had been "Simba"
(ICK!) for...
Forum: Dog behavior July 27th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 116
Posted By Alison
Aye, aye icky: shih tzus fighting behavior

"Janet B" wrote in message

Belonged to APDT for one year, many years ago. Didn't see the point.
Someone...
Forum: Dog behavior July 27th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 116
Posted By Alison
Aye, aye icky: shih tzus fighting behavior

"TaraG" wrote in message

I've posted quite a few times on the topic actually.

My updated gripe is that they are helping to...
Forum: Dog behavior July 27th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 116
Posted By Alison
Aye, aye icky: shih tzus fighting behavior

"Janet B" wrote in message

Not to mention that you have to be a member of APDT (US). Ick.

I missed...
Forum: Dog behavior July 27th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 13
Posted By Alison
adopting a dog and want to change name

"Kungo Bungo Ay" wrote in message
So i am adopting a dog and the dogs name is Bama, i dont like this name
and...
Forum: Dog behavior July 26th 06, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 116
Posted By Alison

"Janet B" wrote in message

Not to mention that you have to be a member of APDT (US). Ick.

Janet Boss

Forum: Dog behavior July 26th 06, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By Alison
Advice on 'loner' dog problem please?

You might like to try asking on Gill Whites forum, She is
a UK trainer/behaviourist.
http://www.takingthelead.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

or go to
http://www.takingthelead.co.uk/index.htm
and click...
Forum: Dog behavior July 26th 06, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 116
Posted By Alison
shih tzus fighting behavior

wrote in message

Shelly wrote:

I find the APDT discussion group pretty useless and full of
enthusiastic...
Forum: Dog behavior July 24th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 12
Posted By Alison
What pets do you like?

"karsan" wrote in message

diddy wrote:
in thread...
Forum: Dog behavior July 24th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 12
Posted By Alison
What pets do you like?

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message

Usenet: where children, mentally ill street people, and
political extremists come together to talk...
Forum: Dog behavior July 18th 06, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 116
Posted By Alison
shih tzus fighting behavior

"pfoley" wrote in message
You really must hate Cesar Millan; anytime someone mentions his name you
have a big...
Forum: Dog behavior July 10th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By Alison
barking and whining when churchbells ringing

"Janet B" wrote in message
On 10 Jul 2006 07:59:29 -0700, "bartman1980"
, clicked...
Forum: Dog behavior July 9th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 173
Posted By Alison
The Dog Whisperer

"pfoley" wrote in message
Even Cesar says it is only common sense, but I bet most dogs do not get
daily...
Forum: Dog behavior July 8th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 173
Posted By Alison
The Dog Whisperer

"pfoley" wrote in message
A definite thumbs up for me. I have his book and I watch him every week.
love his...
Forum: Dog behavior July 8th 06, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Alison
Dog will only drink if bowl lifted and...

"HkyGrL2" wrote in message
Yes, I will keep my man. I have for three years and it's been great.
Ok, people,...
Forum: Dog behavior July 8th 06, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 11
Posted By Alison
Dog will only drink if bowl lifted and...

"HkyGrL2" wrote in message

The dog will only eat if you put the food on the floor. How disgusting
is that?! ...
Forum: Dog behavior July 8th 06, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 173
Posted By Alison
The Dog Whisperer

"Paula" wrote in message
On 7 Jul 2006 22:03:23 -0700, wrote:

Thumbs down for me. I disagree...
Forum: Dog behavior July 8th 06, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 173
Posted By Alison
The Dog Whisperer

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message
Thumbs up or Thumbs down??? I love him. He is my idol, my hero, my
guru. i...
Forum: Dog behavior July 7th 06, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By Alison
Grouchy Dog

"Suja" wrote in message

"Spot" wrote in message:

Has he been checked for arthritis? It's not an...
Forum: Dog behavior June 30th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By Alison
RIP "Moose"

"montana wildhack" wrote in message

Here's a little bio of Moose that is well worth a read:
Forum: Dog behavior June 29th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 2
Posted By Alison
my dog

wrote in message
I have a tarrior mix dog about 1 1/2 years old last nite he started
running aroubd in cercles...
Forum: Dog behavior June 29th 06, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 17
Posted By Alison
Tuck Update

"diddy" wrote in message
Thanks for the well wishes for Tuck from places I never expected. I can
see
you truly can put...
Forum: Dog behavior June 29th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 23
Posted By Alison
[ot] good thoughts please

"diddy" wrote in message
my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and wolfed it down on
sunday. He's been in the...
Forum: Dog behavior June 28th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 6
Posted By Alison
Happy Birthday Maui!

"MauiJNP" wrote in message
Maui is 2 today.

He's grown so much in the past year. He is more calm and mature though
he
still likes to...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24